They submit bills incorrectly and refuse to change it.I agree with what everyone said and avoid PAMF.

You will end up paying out of pocket even with great insurance. I would avoid them if possible. Billing refused to change if when it is their fault. One of the most expensive doctors visit in the Bay area, expect to pay $250+ for a basic visit.

I should have read the review before I went there...Complaints to the doctor and billing department about these charges were totally ignored.

In regards to billing issues, you will not get a response from them.So only visit if you are willing to do with billing.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Palo Alto Medical Foundation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Palo Alto Medical Foundation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation?

Comments

Palo Alto Medical Foundation they only care of money. I went there for the annul check up, Insurance should fully cover it. They change the billing code and charge me for $600, and they refuse to correct it.